Welcome back! It has been a marvelous Monday!
Our morning began with assembly where we sang O’ Canada. Then we had register followed by calendar, the weather and sharing our weekend news with Penguin.
We then had recess followed by phonics and P.E with Miss. Cranfield. In phonics we discussed the phoneme ‘IRir’ and practiced the letter formations.
After that we had lunch and recess. Then, the students wrote an entry into their journals about their weekend.
We then had afternoon recess followed by French with Mme. Viellenueve.
- Summer Camp and re-registration due to Lynne Burke as soon as possible.
- Please send your child to school with rain boots. As the snow is melting, the grass is becoming very wet and muddy.
- Spelling List 4 sent home, dictation on Friday.
- UOI design begins this week; students will work on this in school.
- UOI materials collection – thank you so much for all of the contributions, we have an abundance of supplies, THANK YOU!
Have a wonderful evening everyone,